This is another recipe contributed by one of my readers - this looks like an interesting one to try! I haven't myself yet but am really looking forward to it. If you do, send me a line and tell me how it worked out for you. :)
In Joshua's words: "I used the "Sweet Pickle and Horseradish Deviled Eggs" recipe to come up with a recipe that has done very well in a variety of functions and special occasions."
Thank you again Joshua for sending it!
Recipe by Joshua Anderson
1) 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise (Regular sized eggs recommended)
2) 2 tablespoons Duke’s Real Mayonnaise
3) 2 tablespoons finely chopped Reese Double Martini Sour Cocktail Onions
(2 tablespoons is about 3 onions) (Remove the onion tips before chopping)
4) 3 tablespoons Howard’s Sweet Pepper Relish
5) 2 teaspoons Reese Prepared Horseradish
6) 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
7) 1/8 teaspoon salt
8) 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
9) Paprika for garnish